VP, Global Partner Strategy, Programs & Operations
USA - Remote - Austin, TX
ForgeRockSolve any identity use case without breaking legacy systems. Get the ForgeRock identity Platform as-a-Service or push-button deployment to any cloud.
In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Bristol, UK; Grenoble FR; Oslo NO; and Singapore. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
Reporting to the CRO, this role is responsible for the Forgerock Channel Partner Strategy, Programs, Operations and Enablement. All go-to-market Channel Partner Sales and Delivery motions are within scope, including GSIs, Resellers, OEMs, and MSPs, with a focus on Partners that support our targeted sweet spot of Enterprise/Large Enterprise and Cloud. This person will be a seasoned and experienced Enterprise Channel executive, with a broad and deep understanding of the full channel lifecycle, including building and developing new partnerships, scaling Channel programs, and building out targeted Sales and Delivery enablement activities.
- Design, develop and lead the implementation of Enterprise Channel Programs, including tiering, and incentives that match how Channel partners make money and develop talent
- Work closely with the Geo Sales Leadership to build out Channel partner strategies that are globally scalable, as well as tailored to meet specific geographic requirements and needs
- Build out Partner Enablement programs & content, materials and training sessions, in partnership with Sales Enablement, Product and Partner Marketing, Professional Services, Support, University and Community teams
- Manage a small team of in-geo Partner Enablement managers, supporting the Sales and Delivery enablement requirements of local, national and international partners
- Work closely with the Geo Partner sales leaders, supporting the delivery of quota goals, as well as pipeline development and conversion, and partner training programs
- Support the CRO in managing Global GSI relationships, understanding their strategies and objectives, and building out go-to-market plans that are aligned to growing both the Forgerock and Partner businesses
- Provide input into the annual Partner team compensation philosophy and goals, and work closely with the Geo Partner VPs to develop Partner and Region specific business plans to achieve their goals and KPIs
- Work in partnership with Sales Operations to develop Partner performance metrics and tracking across Pipeline origination, pipeline development, new business wins, delivery success, expansion and renewals
- 15+ years of experience working with Channel partners delivering Enterprise software and solutions
- Deep understanding of Channel partner economics and incentives
- Experience managing and leading teams through significant change
- Experience presenting at the highest levels, with clear communication skills
- Building and developing Senior Executive level relationships at Channel partners
- Knowledge of the full and evolving Partner ecosystem
- Experience working with SaaS Companies and Partners
- Experience building and leading global teams, working in different cultures and languages
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Other jobs like this
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs