Director of Community and Content
SimpplrTransform internal communications with an intranet software. Learn how Simpplr connects and engages employees to boost productivity and retention.
Who We Are
Simpplr provides employee experience software that helps companies connect and align employees. With what Simpplr calls Live EX, the platform helps companies communicate better in a distributed world and measures an organization’s heartbeat by understanding employee alignment and sentiment in real time. Ultimately, Simpplr aims to enable more positive work environments by helping organizations be more open and caring.
Trusted by leading brands, including DocuSign, Eurostar, and AAA, our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement and retention, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA, with offices in the UK, Canada, and India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners, Salesforce Ventures, and Tola Capital. Simpplr is widely acknowledged as one of the fastest-growing, most innovative, and most liked solutions in our market. We boast numerous top-tier accolades and encourage you to check us out on various review sites.
Your Job Responsibilities
What you will be doing:
Community Engagement and Content
- Build, activate, and nurture customers into creators as community members. Develop unique program offerings to learn from experts, peers, and mentors.
- Design and implement intimate and meaningful community-centric experiences, re-thinking the traditional webinars and conference(s) into gatherings as fellowships, workshops, and cohorts.
- Develop the Simpplr Academy (name TBD) program. Facilitate collaborations with influencers, organizations, and companies to amplify and distinguish the brand, such as teaching a CreativeMornings FieldTrip, leading a General Assembly class, or creating a LinkedIn Learning course.
- Measure and track metrics for success to evaluate impact.
- Facilitator of conversation and connection.
- Partner with Marketing to develop creative content strategy, including drafting thought-leadership pieces to feature leaders at Simpplr in high-profile publications, such as Fast Company Magazine, First Round Review, and Business Insider.
- Contribute to telling Simpplr’s story across multiple platforms through case studies, social media, blog posts, white papers, web copy, newsletters, podcasts, and videos.
- Oversee Podcast in partnership with Manager of content (direct report)
- Find synergy opportunities to showcase the employer brand and position Simpplr as an industry leader in internal communications.
- Recommend internal communications best practices, creative ideas, and users' goals, needs, and behaviors to guide strategic product enhancements.
- Develop partnerships with internal teams to connect the customer journey across Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success.
- Develop strong relationships and act as a strategic advisor with company leaders to support major internal business communications needs including creating memorable and meaningful moments featuring leaders with fireside chats or live Q&As to foster connection and transparency.
- Coach leaders on presentations.
- Advise Internal Communications, Employee Experience, and People team to create an inspiring vision for employees to build and deepen relationships with unique programs and experiences.
Simpplr provides a competitive compensation package along with other benefits. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team who believes in our mission, and values transparency, autonomy, and inclusiveness, make Simpplr an incredible place to work.
See what our employees say about working at Simpplr: Glassdoor Reviews
Other jobs like this
Chief Scientific Officer - Real World EvidenceClient Services Life Sciences PhD R&D Research Strategic planning Training
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Health care
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs