Sales Director - Central
Texas, United States - Remote
orgvuePurpose-built platform to analyze, plan and monitor your workforce and transform your organization design. Book a demo today.
At Orgvue, we help organizations to confidently adapt to whatever change in the business world is going on. Our organizational design and planning platform is a SaaS solution which gives businesses unrivalled clarity on what is really going on within their organizations and lets them use this knowledge to shape the workforce and the work they do to succeed. We do this by giving our clients data driven insight and showing the connections between the business strategy, the work being done and the people doing it, so they can make confident decisions on getting the right people doing the right things at the right time.
This is an exciting time to join Orgvue. The business is experiencing double-digit growth year over year and is now investing heavily to continue driving that growth as we ascend to new heights in 2022.
We are seeking high-energy, motivated sales professionals with strong professional networks and thought leadership skills in the Central US.
This region covers: Alabama, Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Ohio, South Dakota and Texas.
The position offers a unique opportunity to develop relationships with key contacts in firms (CHROs, CFOs, COOs), identify opportunities, negotiate and close new business and work with the delivery teams to deploy our award-winning organization modelling platform, Orgvue.
The individual will target firms in North America with a view to them utilizing the Orgvue platform to a) aid in their acquisition/divestiture process; and/or b) visualize, re-model and manage the workforce across all their business units. The individual will be working with a highly collaborative and dynamic team of professionals.
- Research key accounts to assess business opportunities.
- Create and manage telephone, email and social media prospecting campaigns for new business.
- Meet agreed monthly/quarterly/annual performance objectives in both sales activity (meetings/demos) and quota achievement.
- Use thought leadership (e.g. disruptive trends in their chosen vertical) to establish advisory relationships with influencers and decision-makers in target accounts.
- Lead solution discovery to understand client requirements, objectives and priorities.
- Present Concentra Analytics and the Orgvue platform using Challenger techniques, including team and/or consultative presentations and efforts.
- Work with senior management and corporate counsel, negotiate contracts and provide all follow-up to deliver signed contracts.
- Maintain strong sales pipeline and forecast to increase visibility of short and long-term prospects through our CRM.
- Work with existing clients to further develop their communities and provide new introductions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years of quota bearing experience in enterprise software sales with an established network of professional contacts
- Consistently exceeded quarterly and annual quotas
- Understands and demonstrates aptitude in managing and leveraging relationships to secure business and executive alignment at accounts
- Extensive latitude for independent judgment and the ability to travel and work without supervision on complex projects
- Demonstrable knowledge of FSI, Healthcare, Energy, FMCG, TMT or Retail verticals
- Excellent verbal and written (including presentations) communication skills, including the ability to speak publicly to groups.
- 5% matched 401k
- 25 days paid vacation
- Healthcare premiums 100% paid by employer for majority of plans including family, dental and vision
- Highly competitive commission structure
Here at Orgvue we promote individualism and a diverse workforce to build on our future success’
Other jobs like this
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs