Director of Marketing Operations
United States - Remote
JW PlayerJWP is the most powerful & flexible video platform powered by the fastest, most-used HTML5 online video player.
About JW Player:
JW Player is the leading video software and data insights platform that gives our customers independence and control in today’s Digital Video Economy. Founded over a decade ago as an open source video player, JW Player’s technology platform now powers digital video for hundreds of thousands of businesses across NA, EMEA, APAC and LATAM. Each month, there are over 1 billion viewers across 2.7 billion unique devices consuming video on JW Player’s technology.
The Sales, Marketing & Services Operations Team:
The marketing team at JW Player is a small team with big ambitions. The goal of the marketing team is to build awareness and drive demand for the leading online video platform for businesses that rely on video. Our principals are: Move fast. Take calculated risks. Execute. And do more of what’s working.
This is a newly created role and you will play a central role in defining and rolling out reporting on go-to-market (GTM) initiatives. The role requires strong analytical and team building skills since you will also be responsible for managing a team of Account Development Representatives.
As a Director of Marketing Operations, you will:
- Work in conjunction with CMO to develop, execute and measure integrated campaigns to achieve aggressive goals in building awareness, lead generation, pipeline, and revenue
- Manage team of ADRs who will source accounts and leads in target market and ensure data quality
- Manage the marketing budget to optimize program investments and tracking of investment ROI while staying within budget
- Implement, track and analyze all marketing campaigns to optimize performance and provide closed-loop reporting (MQLs, SALs, SQLs etc) on programs to management
- Work with Revenue Operations to manage and optimize marketing systems to support campaigns, define functional requirements and QA development work.
- Continually help simplify systems and processes, limiting one-off customization and over-engineered processes
Requirements for the role:
- Experienced: You have significant proven experience in B2B marketing operations, preferably SaaS software environment. You're ready to take the lead and have a huge impact on our results.
- Hands-on. We’re a small team and need someone who can get things done, execute and analyze integrated campaigns, including online advertising programs
- Expert-level skills in the modern marketing stack, including but not limited to marketing automation (Pardot) and CRM (Salesforce)
- Analytical: You know how to link campaigns to results, keeping an eye on MQLs, SALs, SQLs etc.
Resourceful: We are a small team, we need someone who is highly motivated and thrives in a fast-paced team environment, and is readily adaptable to changing market
- Flexible: While this is a remote role, we need someone able to span time zones when needed. You will also need to travel to other sites, events, partners, and vendors as needed
- Creative: You are Innovative, you think of interesting and alternative ways to get at a target market
Perks of being at JW Player, U.S
When you join JW Player, you are not just joining a company or a team but a family. Our goal is to take care of you and ensure you will be successful in your new role. Your success is our success!
As a full time employee, you will qualify for:
- Private Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage for you and your family
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Stock Options Purchase Program
- Quarterly and Annual Team Events - because team building is important!
- Professional Career Program and Career Development Opportunities
- Bi-Annual Hack Weeks for those who are interested in using their coding knowledge
- Fireside chats with individuals in the JW Player family
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Other jobs like this
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs