Technical Solutions Consultant
Posted 1 month ago
At HubStor, we’re a small but mighty, fully remote team that is taking on the giants of the Cloud Data Management world… and winning.
We’ve been growing at a rate of 270% YoY for the past 3 years, and we have big plans to further accelerate our growth in 2020 and beyond.
We’re currently looking to add an experienced Technical Solutions Consultant that has “been there and done that” within an enterprise, SaaS play, and can act as a bridge between our Customer Success and DevOps teams and solve unique technical challenges - both platform and product - as they come up. This role is all about squashing bugs and keeping our customers happy :).
Here’s what we’re hoping to see in you:
- At least 3 years of experience in Software development proficiency using C# and .NET Framework.
- At least 3 years of knowledge and experience with SQL preferably SQL Server.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Knowledge of project/task tracking tools such as Jira.
- Experience using RESTful APIs.
- Understanding of usability design considerations in building Web-based applications that handle large volumes of data.
- Ideally have familiarity with Microsoft Azure.
We’d also love it if you brought the following to HubStor (though not required):
Our market knows the Cloud Data Management enterprise backup and archiving space like the back of their hand. We feel that if you have some exposure to our industry, and if you work/have worked for organizations such as Veeam, CommVault, Unitrends, Datto, Veritas, Rubrik, Cohesity, Avepoint, Acronics, Dell EMC, Druva, Arcserve, Microsoft, Code42, Barracuda, Actiflo, Solarwinds, VMWare, Carbonite, NetApp, etc., you’d have a leg up on the competition, and help us accelerate our growth even faster.
What comes next?
If you think this challenge is right for you, we encourage you to apply. Our application process is quite simple so, it won't take long. Upon submission, you’ll receive an email outlining what comes next.
HubStor is passionate and committed to creating a diverse environment. We are an equal opportunity employer. If you require special accommodations, please apply and you will receive instructions on how to contact us to discuss when we confirm receipt of your application.
About HubStor - Protect and Manage Data at Scale.
The HubStor cloud data platform delivers leading data management for enterprises as a simple Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) experience. Consolidate backup and archiving. Enable cloud tiering of file systems. Simplify discovery and compliance. Secure your data. And sleep easier at night. We do.