Posted 1 month ago
Sync Health is reinventing population behavioral health care, we combine a national network of credentialed mental health counselors with an artificial intelligence platform in the form of human-assisted “bots”.
At Sync Health it is important to love what you do and to do what you love. We spend about 80% of our waking hours working. We believe that being engaged in work and having a personal investment in what you do is integral to being a successful company.
We also believe that work and life are intertwined; work is part of life. We don't ask that you completely compartmentalize what matters to you as a person from what matters to you in the workplace. The best work/life balance is achieved when you can bring parts of your life into your work.
Share your passions, continue your self care routines, unplug and grow. These are just a few of the ways we have crafted an intentional culture that allows people to come do their best work with us.
Sync Health has a need for a Digital Anthropologist, someone who studies the relationship between humans and their digital tools including but not limited to social media, text messages, and apps.. At Synchronous Health, the digital anthropologist reviews data from surveys, apps, and responses to digital interventions to find patterns to inform the care provide by the care teams.
This integral role provides the human touch behind Karla and coordinating data and the various Synchronous Health Specialists and/or other care team members that are serving the participant. This role also contributes to training Karla into a clinically effective AI support system.
- Collate and review participant data from multiple sources to identify patterns in behavior and participant reports of thoughts and feelings independent of and relative to Karla interventions.
- Translate data into reports and insights to be used by key stakeholders in guiding and delivering care.
- Collaborate, test, and refine processes to measure the goals of the care plans and wellbeing initiatives evident in the participants.
- Communicate program, care plan, or process gaps to care team in a timely and professional manner.
- Complete initial intake calls of customers
- Deliver the highest quality customer service experience for internal and external stakeholders in the time frame and medium most suitable to the situation.
- Exercise effective use of communication skills, including but not limited to: active listening, questioning techniques, building rapport, voice and para-verbal communication, empathy and motivational interviewing.
- Ability to work and achieve individual, team, and organization goals.
- College education (BA, BS) preferred (Psychology/Nursing/Social Work/Anthropology/Communications/Business)
- Computer proficiency: ability to use the full suite of Microsoft products, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint and Teams, ability to learn new programs and platforms quickly as and when they become available.
- Demonstrated interest in human behavior and wellbeing, especially of senior citizens
- Ability to read and interpret written information; write clearly and informatively; ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listen and get clarification; respond well to questions; demonstrable group presentation and customer service skills
- Strong goal achievement history with the ability to strategize, persuade, overcome objections and negotiate in a fast pace environment
- Passion to play an integral role in the over-arching success of the mission of Synchronous Health
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work remote, in a private space for confidential conversations with adequate access to technology and internet