Applications have closed
Posted 1 month ago
Barkyn is improving the lives of pet families around the world with new magical e-commerce experience. We developed a platform that delivers health and happiness products and services in a comfortable and personalized way. Currently specialized in dogs, we provide subscription plans that include food, goodies, treats and a dedicated online vet.
This way, we’re not only changing the pet market, but we’re also reshaping the way the e-commerce experience should feel - human, personalized, seamless & beautiful. We're one of the 8 startups selected to Google's Growth Program (Madrid) and recently highlighted by Wired as one of Europe's 100 Top Startups.
We're creating a loved brand in Europe and this is where your story starts. You will be building our product, internal growth tools and advanced optimizations. Specifically:
- Create from the ground up our data platform to support all the organization’s decisions
- Develops and maintains scalable data pipelines and builds out new API integrations to support continuing increases in data volume and complexity.
- Collaborates with analytics and business teams to improve data models that feed business intelligence tools, increasing data accessibility and fostering data-driven decision making across the organization.
- Implements processes and systems to monitor data quality, ensuring production data is always accurate and available for key stakeholders and business processes that depend on it.
- Writes unit/integration tests, contributes to engineering wiki, and documents work.
- Performs data analysis required to troubleshoot data-related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues.
- Works closely with a team of frontend and backend engineers
- Designs data integrations and data quality framework.
- Works closely with all business units and engineering teams to develop a strategy for long term data platform architecture.
Who you are
You love to solve complex problems
You love to code
You are a team player
You love to work towards objectives
You have experience with or knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies
You have experience designing, building, and maintaining data processing systems
You have experience with both BigQuery and Tableau
If you have experience with MySQL and Google Cloud Platform data-oriented technologies, it’s a plus
We need your expertise to help us reach world pet domination and deliver a great true experience to our customers and their human owners!