System Admin - Site Reliability Engineer - US
Remote - USA
Clover HealthWith most plans at $0/month, Clover is a Medicare Advantage plan giving members more coverage for less cost, including dental, vision, hearing & more.
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds and swaths of life to help build the future of healthcare. Clover's engineering team is empathetic, caring, and supportive. We are deliberate and self-reflective about the kind of engineering team and culture that we are building, seeking engineers that are not only strong in their own aptitudes but care deeply about supporting each other's growth.
As a Systems Administrator, you will:
- Work closely with the SRE team to maintain the system reliability and usability.
- Prioritize and help monitor, troubleshoot performance issues, downtime, and alerts.
- Work as a gatekeeper in Clover to make sure our member data is safe and secure.
- Foster a healthy, motivated, and inter-disciplinary culture that is the bedrock of high performing teams.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 2+ years of Systems Administration background supporting a large scale production environment.
- You have hands-on experience with Linux Systems Administration and basic understanding of Linux design.
- You have experience with public cloud such as GCP and/or AWS.
- You have hands-on experience with networking such as TCP/IP, UDP, firewall, routing, DNS, and load balancing.
- You understand the key concepts in SRE such as monitoring, performance tuning, and automation.
- You are able to work autonomously with limited guidance.
- Experience in CNCF-based technologies such as Kubernetes, Helm, gRPC, and Prometheus is a PLUS.
- Experience with Tableau and/or R Studio configuration management is preferred.
You will love this job if:
- You enjoy solving problems using automation scripts.
- You like collaborating with various technical teams
- You like being mentored by highly experienced and talented SRE team
- You like paying attention to detail to ensure a fault tolerant system.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.
Other jobs like this
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs