Director of Marketing (Sales Enablement)
New York City, United States - Remote
Fluent, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLNT) is a global data-driven performance marketing company and trusted growth partner for leading brands. Experts in creating value for consumers, Fluent leverages its consumer database, digital media portfolio, and, proprietary data science and technology to deliver outcome-based solutions for marketers. Founded in 2010, the company is headquartered in New York City.
Director of Marketing (Sales Enablement) will collaborate closely with Business Leads, Marketing, and Sales to develop sales enablement assets and training, create compelling content, perform competitive analysis and prepare go-to- market strategies.
- Develop a sales communications strategy to enhance messaging for broader awareness and adoption; establish and maintain standard processes, templates and metrics.
- Be the key subject-matter-expert in understanding each stage of Fluent’s customer journey by buyer role, vertical, and use case.
- Work closely with sales partners to develop marketing plans, presentations, and sales tools to support new and existing products.
- Maintain a library of sales content and collateral working in collaboration with Marketing, Product, and Sales teams.
- Create internal and external communications for product launches, including messaging, differentiators, product collateral, objection handling, competitive matrices, web copy, emails, social announcements, etc.
- Implement process and infrastructure for scaling content creation and dissemination across multiple regions, verticals, and use cases.
- Using a data-driven approach, analyze the impact of enablement on sales readiness and productivity success metrics and make adjustments as needed.
- Host and deliver sales training on new tools, materials and assets; ensure adoption and proper use.
- 5+ years of sales enablement experience, preferably in the mar tech / ad tech industry or at a digital ad agency.
- Ability to be team player and collaborate effectively with multiple groups, including Media, Product, Sales, and Marketing colleagues.
- Ability to communicate with sales teams to create appropriate collateral (presentations, datasheets, FAQ, reports, etc.).
- Demonstrates strong analytical and strategic-thinking skills and the ability to translate those skills into creative, marketable messaging and content.
- Displays excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to translate technology features into business benefits.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize, self-start and work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and pivot between projects easily.
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel required.
- BA/MBA or relevant advanced degree.
At Fluent, we like what we do and we like who we do it with. Our team is a tight-knit crew of go-getters; we love to celebrate our successes! In addition we offer a fully stocked kitchen, catered breakfast and lunch, and our office manager keeps the calendar stocked with activity-filled events. When we’re not eating, working out, or planning parties, Fluent folks can be found participating in recreational sports leagues, networking with She Runs It, and bonding with across teams during quarterly outings to baseball games, fancy dinners, and pizza-making classes. And we have all the practical benefits, too…
- Competitive compensation.
- Ample career and professional growth opportunities.
- New Headquarters with an open floor plan to drive collaboration.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Pre-tax savings plans and transit/parking programs.
- 401K with competitive employer match.
- Volunteer and philanthropic activities throughout the year.
- Educational and social events.
- The amazing opportunity to work for a high-flying performance marketing company!
Other jobs like this
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs