London, England, United Kingdom - Remote
RDX WorksA decentralized network where developers will build quickly without security risks, where code contributors get rewarded, and where scale is never a bottleneck.
What is the job?
You will work from a coherent vision. Step by step you will turn requirements into top-notch products by working with your immediate small but collaborative team, stakeholders in the wider business and testers through rapid cycles of implementation, feedback gathering, and tuning to produce delightful results. You will drive architectural decisions & enjoy the constant challenges that will become an integral part of your working day and boring coding will remain a scary memory.
You will help define the way forward for DeFi as an industry; when it comes to deciding new paradigms for user experiences, authentication models, interoperability expectations, and the entire concept of user accounts whilst working at the very cutting edge of a space undergoing furious growth.
RDX Works is seeking an industrious developer to build the systems that will define the future of decentralized finance (DeFi).
What are we looking for?
- You’re a generalist, and have experience building REST services and/or WebSocket backends & enjoy variety in your projects
- You like to actively shape designs and play with ideas as you build, and are comfortable with iterating until it feels just right.
- You’re able to isolate the 90% case for user experiences. You think in terms of making the most common interactions effortless, rather than making anything possible.
- You are adept at going from problem statements to solution design, and then breaking that high-level design down into discrete segments of useful work.
- Once you understand a system concept, you are able to identify the highest value area to work on next. You can work towards the desired end state and come up with your own tasks to achieve it along the way.
- You could be a great fit if our company values resonate with you - Ask for help, Get shit done. Be excellent to each other. Take the initiative, You’ve got this. Do the right thing, not the easy thing. Strong opinions, loosely held.
What do you need?
- If you have familiarity with the current crypto ecosystem it is a huge plus, but just having the desire to learn will do for us!
At RDX Works, we're a team of like-minded thinkers who have long been convinced that we're living in the earliest stages of a global financial revolution. This revolution is being fuelled by decentralized finance (or DeFi for short), which is enabling an assortment of pioneering developers and entrepreneurs to re-invent almost every financial product that is currently traded and invested in traditional markets, without requiring central authorities or siloed infrastructure. DeFi has captured a great deal of attention and investment in the crypto-aware niche, growing assets under management from $1 billion to over $200 billion in a few years. Impressive as its growth has been, its current market size isn't even a rounding error on the over $400 trillion held in traditional finance. We're focused on what it will take to go from billions to trillions.
RDX went back to first principles to come up with the right technical solution—the first layer-one protocol built specifically for mainstream DeFi—and we have already tested out at over 1 million transactions per second. We're keenly aware that the need for an infinitely scalable platform is only one prerequisite among many for mass adoption, and we're also blazing new ground in the areas of purpose-built developer tools, user experiences, and regulatory integration.
We have forged a path deep into the future of what distributed ledger technology is going to look like and we need you to come and be part of the team that is making that happen right now.
If this job sounds like it was made for you, then please apply directly via the link or if you don’t have an up to date CV to apply with, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Check out our company benefits here - RDX Works Benefits
Alternatively, if you feel like you don’t match all of the requirements, we would love you to still apply anyway. We understand that confidence gaps and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting incredible candidates and we wouldn’t want this to prevent us from meeting you; especially as we are big advocates of helping people learn & grow. This is also another reason we do not advertise salaries, we want to keep it as even a playing field as possible!
Perks/benefits: Startup environment
Other jobs like this
Recruiter - Technology / Software Engineering - Remote or Office basedCandidate experience Customer service Entrepreneurial Mentoring Research Sourcing strategies Talent acquisition +1
Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Startup environment
Application Platform EngineerAgile Allowances Ansible AWS Blockchain Cloud-based Distributed systems +9
Career development Flex hours Home office stipend Pet friendly Snacks / Drinks +1
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs