Licensed Mental Health Therapist - Rhode Island (Remote)
Providence, Rhode Island, United States
Tava HealthTava Health is a comprehensive mental health service that partners with employers to provide convenient, high-quality, accessible mental health resources to employees and their families. Our technology-enabled platform empowers our clients to...
Tava Health is a new, 100% online mental health clinic that puts patients first by reducing costs, improving quality, and increasing access to therapy. We are on a mission to improve emotional health through frictionless, technology-enabled care, and we need passionate, qualified therapists to rally around our cause.
The quality of our care rests heavily on the shoulders of the therapists we work with. As Tava grows, our network of outstanding mental health care providers needs to as well. If you are a licensed therapist looking for a flexible opportunity to make a difference, please read on.
Why work with us?
- Let it be no surprise, we care about your mental health and that means we believe in work-life balance. Enjoy the flexibility of setting your own hours.
- All visits take place via online video chat; say goodbye to commuting!
- Team Tava is made up of intelligent, humble, compassionate and hardworking people. Joining the ranks means you’ll have an automatic network to turn to for best practices, professional development, and opportunities to share your expertise.
- We do the dirty work and leave the rewarding part for you. All marketing, patient scheduling, and billing are taken care of by Tava so you only have to worry about what you do best: helping people heal.
- Provide world-class teletherapy to patients experiencing mild to severe depression, anxiety, and other possible diagnoses including stress and relationship issues.
- Thoroughly document all visits with patients in the Tava electronic medical record.
- Ensure that your calendar availability is accurate and up to date.
- Keep communication open with Tava’s medical staff including psychiatrists and nurse practitioners to coordinate care for patients who are also being prescribed medication.
- Celebrate patient success and encourage continued healing and growth.
- A master’s level degree from a regionally accredited university.
- An active social work, counselor, marriage and family therapy, or psychologist license (LICSW, LMFT, LCMHC, PsyD, PhD, etc.) allowing you to provide unsupervised mental health therapy services.
- Three or more years of experience providing clinical psychotherapy to adults
- Experience and training in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and other evidence-based practices.
- Proficiency in intake assessments, diagnosis, and ongoing treatment planning.
- Excellent writing skills for documentation of sessions.
- At least eight hours per week of availability to dedicate to seeing Tava patients.
- A clean record without any disciplinary action being taken against you by a licensing board in any jurisdiction.
If you check all these boxes, Team Tava is looking forward to receiving your application!
This is a contract, part-time, and remote (work from home) opportunity.
As a recruiting team, we do our best to communicate with all candidates. If you have not received an email from Tava within a few days of submitting your application please check your spam filter.
***Please note: All Tava hiring is handled by company representatives using "@tavahealth.com" email addresses. Please beware of unauthorized recruiting communications requesting personal information. We never hire anyone without first completing a real-time, face-to-face interview (conducted by video or in-person), nor do we use encrypted instant messaging services like Signal. If you have questions regarding the authenticity of any outreach, please do not hesitate to use the chat feature on our website or contact us at email@example.com***
Other jobs like this
Account Manager - Healthcare - Alpharetta, GAAccount management Coaching Cross-functional Customer service OKRs Research Salesforce Training
Competitive pay Health care Insurance Salary bonus
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Marketing Operations Manager jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs