Senior Customer Support Engineer
AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI
TelesignAPIs Delivering Global Verification and Programmable Communications as a service. SMS, Voice, and phone number intelligence solutions. Get started now.
Locations: AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI
We are looking to hire a Sr Customer Support Engineer as part of Telesign’s Technical Support team. The Sr Customer Support Engineer role works with our customers as well as with our internal teams on troubleshooting issues from initial detection to resolution, and escalating issues in a timely manner when appropriate. The Technical Support Team is working cross-functionally with other Telesign teams and employs a customer-centric oriented approach to improve the quality of the service that TeleSign provides.
- Identify, clarify, and resolve general and specific customer impacting problems over different customer support contact channels.
- Provide professional, useful, and complete advice, training, and responses.
- Learn, apply, and articulate Telesign’s products, services, and operational technology to recommend potential uses and best practice for customers; to stay up to date with application changes.
- Drive increased customer satisfaction by exceeding expectations.
- Provide responsive support in line with company service levels and proper handling.
- Maintain accurate account information and settings in proprietary systems.
- Alerting and Communication – Internal and External.
- Provide additional monitoring after alerted by responsible Telesign department.
- Evaluation and feedback on operational procedures/processes to ensure efficiency and security.
- Maintain and expand technical knowledge across Telesign products and services, tools, and processes.
- Contribute to and maintain technical documentation, responses, FAQs, knowledge bases and processes to help work efficiently across Support organization.
- Update relevant stakeholders with the most frequent customer questions or where customers experience confusion or issues.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a mid or high-level customer facing role. Industry experience a plus.
- Fluent in English and Spanish (preferable), excellent verbal and written.
- Fast Learner.
- High level of responsibility.
- Team orientated.
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical skills; logical and critical thinking.
- Strong Customer care and focus.
- Positive attitude and results-driven motivation.
- Ability to translate technical knowledge and concepts to non-technical people.
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail.
- MS Office package - relevant knowledge.
- Experience with customer support and escalation process over multiple channels.
- Ability to work in different (US) times zones based on customers location.
- Working understanding of any of basic technical concepts of REST API, Java, PHP, Ruby, C#, Python …
- Familiarity with Salesforce ticketing systems (” Service cloud”), Atlassian tools (JIRA, Status Page), ”Kibana”, ”Grafana”, “Confluence”- will be treated as advantage.
- Telecom and Messaging experience (CPaaS, SMS, Voice, telecom data, Carrier ecosystem).
We are offering:
- Good compensation - Competitive salary plus benefits package and stock options.
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also a friendly working environment.
- And much, much more...
Other jobs like this
Senior Machine Learning Infrastructure Engineer - SafetyAirflow Distributed systems Machine Learning ML PyTorch Spark Statistics +1
Career development Equity Fertility benefits Flex hours Flex vacation +4
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs