Web Marketing Manager
SimpplrTransform internal communications with an intranet software. Learn how Simpplr connects and engages employees to boost productivity and retention.
Who We Are
Simpplr provides employee experience software that helps companies connect and align employees. With what Simpplr calls Live EX, the platform helps companies communicate better in a distributed world and measures an organization’s heartbeat by understanding employee alignment and sentiment in real time. Ultimately, Simpplr aims to enable more positive work environments by helping organizations be more open and caring.
Trusted by leading brands, including DocuSign, Eurostar, and AAA, our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement and retention, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA, with offices in the UK, Canada, and India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners, Salesforce Ventures, and Tola Capital. Simpplr is widely acknowledged as one of the fastest-growing, most innovative, and most liked solutions in our market. We boast numerous top-tier accolades and encourage you to check us out on various review sites.
We’re looking for an inquisitive, data-driven marketer to join our San Francisco Bay Area-based team as a Web Marketing Manager. You’ll create web experiences that tie seamlessly with media, demand gen, and social campaigns, and drive high quality visitor traffic and conversions. You’ll deliver a best-in-class website experience, increasing brand awareness, optimizing the buyers’ journey throughout the website, and helping to generate highly qualified leads. You’ll focus on website operations, associated website applications, SEO, personalization, and optimization testing.
Your Job Responsibilities
What you will be doing:
- Promote the Simpplr brand on our website properties.
- Collaborate on web marketing strategy and execute on tactics including SEO, conversion rate optimization, and content engagement.
- Publish brand-compliant content using WordPress, manage execution and quality control, and asset inventory and maintenance.
- Develop and document processes and workflows.
- Work with web development on new site features, and troubleshoot functionality and performance issues.
- Establish and achieve KPIs (quality traffic, conversions, organic traffic), capturing metrics and providing analysis to inform future approach and necessary actions.
What makes you a great fit for the team:
- 5 or more years of experience managing a B2B marketing-focused website, online campaigns and digital media, ideally in enterprise software or SaaS environments.
- An eye for detail and consistency.
- Expertise with online content production using WordPress.
- Proven experience understanding and optimizing website conversion and performance metrics using tools like Google Analytics, and reporting on key metrics.
- Experience managing website productivity tools for SEO, content engagement, conversational marketing, personalization, and others
- Knowledge of HTML and/or CSS.
- Ability to manage, multitask, prioritize, and thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We’d specially love to hear from you if:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Analysis, or something equivalent.
- Have strong problem-solving and analytic capabilities; you’re all about testing and you live for optimization and using data to drive future decisions.
- Grok the creative and technical development processes involved in producing web content.
- Love mapping content and activities to objectives, focusing on user engagement and site consistency.
- Know how to troubleshoot front-end functionality issues.
- Get excited about managing, prioritizing, multi-tasking and thriving in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Are familiar with employee engagement, internal communications, and other employee-centered solutions.
Simpplr provides a competitive compensation package along with other benefits. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team who believes in our mission, and values transparency, autonomy, and inclusiveness, make Simpplr an incredible place to work.
See what our employees say about working at Simpplr: Glassdoor Reviews
Other jobs like this
Product Marketing Manager (Remote US)Analytics B2B Big Data Cloud-based Cross-functional Cybersecurity Interpersonal skills +2
Flex hours Flex vacation Insurance Startup environment Unlimited paid time off
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs